[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from hn.narjes

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 14 07:49:04 PDT 2017

On Mar 13, 2017, at 11:32 PM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: hn.narjes

Email: hn.narjes at gmail.com<mailto:hn.narjes at gmail.com>

Location: http%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org<http://2Fbioportal.bioontology.org>%2Flost_pass

Feedback:

Hi,
I have an account in BioPortal but I cannot remember its password and I cannot change the password since it gives me an error.

the error is :
We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this error.

Apologies that you’re having difficulty.  I just tested the password reset functionality and I wasn’t able to reproduce that error.  Are you still seeing this issue?  If so, could you let me know more specifically when it occurs, i.e., is it when you click the “Email Reset Password Instructions” button?  Or, when you try to update the password after receiving the password reset link via email?