[bioontology-support] Class navigation and navbar access

Vincent Emonet vincent.emonet at lirmm.fr
Fri Mar 17 01:17:44 PDT 2017

Hi,

The problem with the navigation bar is that it forces user to do one
more click to access the main features. And the whole top bar is unused,
which is a loss of space

However I tried on a smartphone and the menu is not changing to a more
smartphone-friendly interface. Which seems to be a bug because you put
the bootstrap element for mobile devices adaptation (%span{class:
"icon-bar"} )

If the bootstrap elements for mobile devices are properly defined, then
the menu should adapt properly to more little screen. And you would not
need to put the main features in a dropdown select

Example: http://advanse.lirmm.fr

Vincent