[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Peter Lamb

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 17 10:55:15 PDT 2017

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your report, and I am sorry it has taken this long to get back to you on this. We’ve been working on re-building our search index, and it took a while for this task to complete. The new index is now live, and the problem with LOINC you reported should be resolved.

Thank you for your patience, and please do write to us if you encounter any further issues.

Sincerely,

Michael