[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Mark Williams

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 22 13:04:59 PDT 2017

Hi Mark,

First, I really appreciate your reports about the missing terms in our search index!  In this case, it appears that a new version of CHEBI had been submitted after the full re-index of BioPortal. We are still investigating why the new version didn’t get indexed properly.

Meanwhile, I’ve re-indexed the ontology manually, and it appears to be back to normal.

Please do keep your reports coming if you encounter any further abnormalities!

Thank you,

Michael