[bioontology-support] A question please

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 27 07:36:20 PDT 2017

Hello Dr. El-Sappagh,

The DTO acronym is already taken in BioPortal by the Drug Target Ontology.  You were not able to see this ontology because the owner set the viewing restriction to private.  Apologies, but you’ll need to choose a different acronym for your diabetes ontology.

On another note, it’s helpful if you post your questions to our support list (support at bioontology.org<http://bioontology.org>) instead of to me privately so that all members of our staff have access and the opportunity to help.