[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from david.geleta

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 27 15:55:00 PDT 2017

Hi again David,

It occurs to me that I may not have fully answered your question in my last response.  BioPortal only generates mappings between ontology classes, not between properties and individuals.  I indicated below how you can retrieve properties and individuals for the classes in each mapping pair returned by the API.

Best,
Jennifer