[bioontology-support] Searching related terms

Sara ArabYarmohammadi s.yarmohammadi at icloud.com
Fri Mar 31 08:55:08 PDT 2017

Dear Bioportal Team,

I am new to your API. What I want is to give a term and receive back a list of related terms or keywords from the NCBO portal. I think I need to search for the synonyms of that terms but I am not quite sure if there are any better options.

Please help me with providing information. I found http://ncbo-support.2288202.n4.nabble.com to read about any related questions before but I am still confused and don’t know what is the best approach.
I also like to know if there are any sample codes for specific applications available online.
Thank you,
Sara