[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from brycemecum

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 31 11:51:45 PDT 2017

Hi Bryce,

Thank you for contacting us. I’ve logged in to the system with your username and was able to get to the edit page with no issues (see screenshot). I’d try clearing your browser cache or trying a different browser to see if it makes a difference.

Thanks!

Michael

[cid:EEF92639-E76B-4412-BBC4-D62F740E1364 at stanford.edu]