[bioontology-support] Seeking VMWare Virtual Appliance

Mounts, William Bill.Mounts at pfizer.com
Mon May 1 10:41:12 PDT 2017

Hello:

I'm seeking access to the VMWare Virtual Appliance.  We are seeking to internalize and leverage BioPortal and do so in a way where we can merge internal dictionaries with BioPortal and use freely without concern of sending IP over the internet.  Please let me know how best to proceed.

Thank you,
Bill Mounts

William M. Mounts
Director, Bioinformatics
Translational and Bioinformatics, Research BT

[BT_50percent]
Pfizer, Inc
One Burtt Road
Andover, MA  01810

1.978.247.4116 - Phone
1.978.247.4208 - Fax
bill.mounts at pfizer.com<mailto:bill.mounts at pfizer.com>

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this e-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.