[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from david.geleta

David Geleta david.geleta at babylonhealth.com
Thu May 4 06:24:11 PDT 2017

Thank you!

Kind regards,
David

[cid:image001.png at 01D2C4E2.1933E4D0]

David Geleta
Knowledge Engineer
M: +44 (0) 774 2816 004
T:  +44 (0) 207 1000 762

From: Clement Jonquet <jonquet at lirmm.fr>
Date: Thursday, 4 May 2017 at 14:22
To: David Geleta <david.geleta at babylonhealth.com>
Cc: "support at bioontology.org" <support at bioontology.org>
Subject: RE: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from david.geleta

Dear David, all

You can find the MSTDE in French here:
http://bioportal.lirmm.fr/ontologies/MTHMSTFRE/?p=summary

As well as a bunch of French ontologies and terminologies.

Clement

Dr. Clement JONQUET  -  PhD in Informatics  -  Assistant Professor
University of Montpellier
Coordinator of the SIFR<http://www.lirmm.fr/sifr/> and AgroPortal<http://agroportal.lirmm.fr/> projects
Visiting scholar, Stanford University (EU Marie Curie fellow)

jonquet at lirmm.fr<mailto:jonquet at lirmm.fr>
http://www.lirmm.fr/~jonquet

@Montpellier : +33/4 67 14 97 43
@Stanford       : +1 650 723 6725