[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from James Gray

Clement Jonquet jonquet at lirmm.fr
Thu May 4 15:52:35 PDT 2017

Hi James,

The new UI of BioPortal recently remove the “entry”, but the page is actually here:

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/projects

It tells you (community edited) which project uses which ontologies. And BioPortal “Browse page” can then use this to list “ontologies per project”

I think this is super useful… if someone pays the effort to fill in the data !

We use it also on AgroPortal:

http://agroportal.lirmm.fr/projects

This shall answer your question ;)

Clement