[bioontology-support] New ontology submission - file upload error

Jade Hotchkiss giant.plankton at gmail.com
Fri May 5 03:46:54 PDT 2017

Hi

I successfully submitted the SCDO ontology into BioPortal (restricted to
private). It is now available here:
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/SCDO, but it shows that there
was an upload error with the file submitted. And when I click on the
"Classes" tab I get this message: "Problem retrieving classes".

Is this because of the delay in the ontology being visible on the site or
is there really something wrong with the file I provided?
I tried two different ways of providing access to the file, but I get the
same result:
1) file path in github
2) uploaded file from my PC

Thank you in advance for your help.