[bioontology-support] BIBLIOTEK-O not updated with new version

Michelle Futornick futo at stanford.edu
Tue May 9 15:42:00 PDT 2017

Hi BioPortal,

This ontology

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/BIBLIOTEK-O/

is set up with Location = "Load from URL" http://bibliotek-o.org/ontology.owl

That OWL file was updated May 5 but I don't see the update reflected in BioPortal either in the ontology version or release date, and I don't see in BioPortal the changes that were made to the ontology.

Also, when I logged in to BioPortal, chose the Bibliotek-o ontology, went to Classes tab, searched for class Binder, tried to select and view that Class and got the message "Sorry something has gone wrong..." Same thing with Class = Broadcaster. I logged out, and was able to successfully view those classes. Then logged back in and was able to view them. The logged in on a fresh browser and was still able to successfully view them. I can't reproduce the error now.

Best regards,

Michelle Futornick

Linked Data for Production (LD4P) Program Manager

Stanford University

Lathrop Library

Stanford, CA 94305