[bioontology-support] BIBLIOTEK-O not updated with new version

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue May 9 17:54:03 PDT 2017

Hi Michelle,

Apologies that your new submission hasn’t appeared yet in BioPortal.  I entered an issue in our tracker [1], and we’re looking into it now.

[1] https://github.com/ncbo/bioportal-project/issues/21

On May 9, 2017, at 3:42 PM, Michelle Futornick <futo at stanford.edu<mailto:futo at stanford.edu>> wrote:

Hi BioPortal,

This ontology
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/BIBLIOTEK-O/
is set up with Location = "Load from URL" http://bibliotek-o.org/ontology.owl

That OWL file was updated May 5 but I don't see the update reflected in BioPortal either in the ontology version or release date, and I don't see in BioPortal the changes that were made to the ontology.

Also, when I logged in to BioPortal, chose the Bibliotek-o ontology, went to Classes tab, searched for class Binder, tried to select and view that Class and got the message "Sorry something has gone wrong..." Same thing with Class = Broadcaster. I logged out, and was able to successfully view those classes. Then logged back in and was able to view them. The logged in on a fresh browser and was still able to successfully view them. I can't reproduce the error now.

Best regards,