[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Shaker El-Sappagh

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu May 11 12:22:23 PDT 2017

Hello Dr. El-Sappagh,

I’d like to kindly request (again) that you post BioPortal questions to our support list, instead of through private email to various staff members.

In the attached screen shot, you can see that BioPortal and Protege are both displaying the class hierarchy for your ontology in the same way.  Your comment about the time ontology not being in the right place isn’t clear.  Please be more specific, and send screen shots if need be.

It’s also unclear what you mean by different metrics.  Both BioPortal and Protege report the same number of classes (10,700) and individuals (63) in their respective metrics panels.  I don’t see any errors here.

Jennifer

[cid:C87B811E-5693-4503-AFFF-C0D2625C7735 at stanford.edu]

Begin forwarded message: