[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Shaker El-Sappagh

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Sat May 13 15:14:29 PDT 2017

I'm sorry, but this is not a Bioportal related question, as neither the file 1.jpg nor 2.jpg are from BioPortal.

You need to send this question to the Protege support list, protege-user at lists.stanford.edu<mailto:protege-user at lists.stanford.edu>.

John

On May 13, 2017, at 12:58 PM, Shaker El-Sappagh <shaker_elsapagh at yahoo.com<mailto:shaker_elsapagh at yahoo.com>> wrote:

Htello,
Firstly, forgive me for sending this email (again) privately because I have to attach some files. Your last email was right. Pioportal got the right metrics. However, the imported ontologies are not in their right locations in the DMTO. Please find the attached files. File 1 is a screenshot from Protege 4.2, and this is what I worked on from the beginning.  I coped all ontology files to another folder and reopened it. What is strange is that I got the output in file 2.
Does this make sense to you. I do not know the problem and why this happened.

Regards.

Shaker El-Sappagh, Ph.D.
Information Systems Dept.
Faculty of Computers and Information.