[bioontology-support] New ontology submission - file upload error

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon May 15 11:39:33 PDT 2017

Hi Jade,

On May 15, 2017, at 2:28 AM, Jade Hotchkiss <giant.plankton at gmail.com<mailto:giant.plankton at gmail.com>> wrote:

Great, Thanks for your reply, Jennifer.

I'm still struggling to view the classes tree. If I search for a term in the class search I can view it's details and see the classes tree, but I still get errors when trying to view the details of other classes if I click on them in the tree.

Is this happening randomly?  Or, are there specific classes for which this behavior is reproducible?

I'm wondering whether there's a bit of confusion caused by the fact that along the way one of the file submissions was done by you?

The behavior you describe sounds more like some sort of caching issue on our end.

Maybe I should delete and resubmit the ontology? Is there a way to do that?

I don’t think this would help.  However, if you want to do this, we can delete your ontology on your behalf.

Best,

Jade