[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from shaker

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue May 16 06:48:18 PDT 2017

Hello Dr. El-Sappagh,

On May 15, 2017, at 12:40 PM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Hi,

Please, my ontology is still in an unstable state.
Actually, this state is not correct and the semantic of the ontology will suffer.

Are there any plan for solving this issue.

It’s unclear what issue you are referring to.  Your ontology successfully parsed and is available to browse in BioPortal.  I had also mentioned in a previous post to the list that BioPortal displays your ontology in the same way that other ontology editing tools do (e.g., Protege).  You can refer to that post here:

http://ncbo-support.2288202.n4.nabble.com/bioontology-support-BioPortal-Feedback-from-Shaker-El-Sappagh-tp4655528p4655569.html