[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from shaker

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue May 16 10:17:58 PDT 2017

Hello Dr. El-Sappagh,

Protege 4.2 is a very old version of Protege (4 years old), that is no longer supported.

Your ontology file looks identical in BioPortal and Protege 5.2.0, which is the most recent version of Protege.  If you can send me a screen shot of your ontology in Protege 5.2.0 that looks different than what BioPortal displays, we could perhaps offer further assistance.

Protege 5.2.0 is freely available for download from the Protege website:

http://protege.stanford.edu/products.php#desktop-protege

Jennifer