[bioontology-support] Request for Application Id

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue May 16 10:41:25 PDT 2017

Hello Tanmay,

I don’t know what you’re referring to when you say you need an application ID.  An API key is the only requirement for using the BioPortal REST API.

Jennifer

On May 15, 2017, at 2:07 AM, Tanmay Gupta <tanmay.gemini at gmail.com<mailto:tanmay.gemini at gmail.com>> wrote:

Dear Team,

I have recently created my account on the NCBO website and was able to fetch my API key.

Now to proceed further and build my applications around the same, I would need an application id. Thus would request you to please issue me the same as soon as possible.

Please let me know for any concerns.

Name: Tanmay Gupta
Email: tanmay.gemini at gmail.com<mailto:tanmay.gemini at gmail.com>

Best regards,