[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Jim Van Dyke

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed May 17 16:09:44 PDT 2017

Hi Jim,

I’m not sure I understood exactly what you want to do.  I’m also not familiar with NRF_RT (I couldn’t find an ontology with that acronym in BioPortal).

With regard to NDDF, are you trying to find classes that have an NDC property with a particular value?  If so, you could do something like this:

http://data.bioontology.org/search?q=66336058120&also_search_properties=true&include=prefLabel,properties

The “/search” portion refers to our term search endpoint.  I used an NDC code for the search term, and I added the “also_search_properties” parameter, which means that both classes and property values will be searched.  The “include” parameter at the end just specifies what data you want as part of the return value.

This portion of our API is documented here:

http://data.bioontology.org/documentation#nav_search