[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Jim Van Dyke

Jim Van Dyke jvandyke1113 at gmail.com
Wed May 17 16:52:37 PDT 2017

Hello Jennifer - Thank you for the quick response.  I am totally
embarrassed with my typo - should have been NDF-RT (National Drug File -
Reference Terminology).

You are correct with what we are trying to do.  We have NDC codes for which
we need to look up certain properties such as, for example, Ingredient, and
May-Treat/May-Prevent, as well as navigating to other ontologies such as
ATC to retrieve ATC Level.

I will try your recommendation above, as I think that will get us on the
correct path.

Thank you again.

Jim