[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Matthew Diller

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Fri May 19 10:02:54 PDT 2017

Matthew,

We're delighted to have your ontology in BioPortal!

You can submit your ontology to BioPortal following the instructions here: https://bioportal.bioontology.org/help#Submitting_an_ontology.

As noted there, if the ontology is successfully submitted and parsed (once you can see all the classes, it has likely been successfully parsed), the indexing happens automatically but asynchronously, usually that night Pacific Time.

If you can't look up terms the next day, or have any other submission problem, please contact us to help troubleshoot your submission.

John