[bioontology-support] New ontology submission - file upload error

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri May 19 10:50:38 PDT 2017

> On May 19, 2017, at 1:19 AM, Jade Hotchkiss <giant.plankton at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Jennifer
>
> Just an update...
> I made the SCDO public a few days ago and I've discovered that if I view and browse it while not signed into BioPortal, it works fine, but as soon as I sign in I struggle to do anything.
> Any idea why this might be the case?

Just for clarification - what is the username?  Are you using “SCDO_BioPortal”?

> Also, I updated the file in the pull URL's location last night but it doesn't seem to have been updated overnight (I see it is past 1 am by you as I write this email).
> What time your side does the site perform the nightly update?

I looked at the SCDO page in BioPortal and there’s a new submission from yesterday.  I ran a diff of the OWL file against what’s in your GitHub repository and there were no differences reported.  It looks like BioPortal did create a submission with the latest GitHub content.  Are you seeing something different?