[bioontology-support] HIV ontology parsing issue [WAS: Ontology Upload]

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon May 22 14:23:29 PDT 2017

Hi Sabrina,

I fixed the problem in the BioPortal code that resulted in missing class data in the RDF / XML serialization, and performed a new release of our software today. The HIV ontology is now fully parsed and available to browse in BioPortal.

Thanks for your patience, and apologies that it took us some time to track this one down.

[cid:1AA118DC-06CE-4A11-86AD-1B2382FBC6F5 at stanford.edu]