[bioontology-support] HPO

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon May 22 14:40:47 PDT 2017

Hello Rakesh,

On May 6, 2017, at 12:23 PM, Rakesh Nagarajan <rakesh at pieriandx.com<mailto:rakesh at pieriandx.com>> wrote:

Hello,
     I got the above response to the HPO ontology. How can you list an ontology on your site and not have it loaded appropriately to browse it?

As long as users upload valid OWL or OBO ontologies, it’s not our intention that they should experience issues while browsing.

In the case of the HP ontology, I found and fixed a problem in our source code that was preventing correct calculation of the set of root classes.  I deployed that fix today, and the HP ontology is now fully parsed and available for browsing.

[cid:CFA7085C-2EEC-499D-9521-BE936D89959D at stanford.edu]