[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Catherine Bauer-Martinez

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Wed May 24 16:20:57 PDT 2017

Hello Catherine,

I'm sorry, but we have no visibility into how REDCap is using BioPortal and its ontologies, nor what might be going on with these ontologies. (We are not getting reports from other BioPortal users about them at this time.)

I have had luck in the past suggesting that users contact REDCap directly for help with questions like this. If there seems to be an issue with the BioPortal system, the REDCap operations team can contact us with more details about the issue, and we can investigate it with them as needed.

John