[bioontology-support] BioAssay Ontology

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue May 30 11:08:32 PDT 2017

Hi John,

This notification email is sent when BioPortal is unable to access a file at the remote pull location specified in the ontology metadata (http://www.bioassayontology.org/bao/bao_complete.owl). It could be that there was a connectivity issue when our nightly cron job was checking remote pull locations for new versions of ontologies.

On a related note, I don’t see your email address listed as an administrator for this particular ontology (only Stephan Schurer is listed). The most recent version of BAO on our Stanford-hosted BioPortal site is from February 10, 2017. Are you perhaps referring to a BioPortal virtual appliance instance?