[bioontology-support] Help with bioontology virtual machine

Chaitanya Churi chaitanya at lumiata.com
Tue Nov 7 12:00:27 PST 2017

Hi,
I’m working with the virtual machine installation of the bioontology portal (specifically the third Release Candidate (Version 2.5 Release Candidate 3)).

I’m querying the annotator endpoint and I’m having trouble with the output.

If I query the regular bioportal api at http://data.bioontology.org/annotator <http://data.bioontology.org/annotator>, I get the output I care about with all the annotations, but if I query my local instance like so http://192.168.1.132/annotator
with the same exact API call, I get back only a list of semantic types and no annotations. Is the output format for this version different? Is there updated documentation for this?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Chaitanya

Dr. Chaitanya Churi
Senior Data Scientist
chaitanya at lumiata.com <mailto:chaitanya at lumiata.com>
www.lumiata.com <http://www.lumiata.com/>
Confidentiality Notice | This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.