[bioontology-support] NCBO API key

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 9 11:01:16 PST 2017

Hello Alexander,

Instructions for getting an API key are available on our wiki:

https://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/BioPortal_Help#Getting_an_API_key

On Nov 9, 2017, at 6:29 AM, Alexander Li <alexander.li at regeneron.com<mailto:alexander.li at regeneron.com>> wrote:

Hello,

I’m interested in accessing the mappings between two onotologies hosted on the NCBO BioPortal (EFO, SNOMED CT).  To do this I am using the API, specifically the R scripts provided in the sample code git repository (https://github.com/ncbo/ncbo_rest_sample_code).

I am new to using API’s but it looks like an ANP key is required to access this mapping.  Can you advise on how to obtain such a key?

Thank you,
Alex

Alexander Li, PhD
Associate Manager, Analytical Genetics
Regeneron Genetics Center
Office: 914.847.1174

* ******************************************************************* This e-mail and any attachment hereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named above and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, or any attachment hereto, is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error please immediately notify me by return electronic mail and permanently delete this email and any attachment hereto, any copy of this e-mail and of any such attachment, and any printout thereof. Finally, please note that only authorized representatives of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. have the power and authority to enter into business dealings with any third party. ******************************************************************* *