[bioontology-support] ALS Ontology upload

Charlet Jean jean.charlet at upmc.fr
Sun Nov 12 13:17:43 PST 2017

I just upload an ontology of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (social module).

As for another one of my team (ontopsychia) , I would like that this ontology can be browsed but not download (because, it’s an alpha version).

In my memories, I had to send you an email.

Thank you to confirm me this.

Best regards,
Jean Charlet

           ,,,,
          (o-o)
      Jean Charlet                          Mél : Jean.Charlet at upmc.fr
    INSERM UMR_S 1142                        Tél : +33/0 1 44 27 91 09
15, rue de l'École de Médecine              URL : http://www.limics.fr/
  75006 Paris, France
                 Assistance publique - Hôpitaux de Paris
               LIMICS - Univ. Paris VI - Univ. Paris XIII
                                                             (o-o)
                                                              ````