[bioontology-support] ontology loading problem

BARD Jonathan J.Bard at ed.ac.uk
Wed Nov 22 01:35:49 PST 2017

I have had 4 emails (below) about my ontologies not loading

These should all be stable as they haven’t been touched by me for a few years

Is the problem at your end?

Jonathan

Professor Jonathan Bard

Balliol College, Oxford - graduate advisor
Dept. Physiology, Anatomy & Genetics
   Oxford - visiting member
45 Charlbury Road, OX2 6UX UK
T= 44/0 1865 315185, M = 07741477720

BioPortal failed to load Anatomical Entity Ontology (AEO) from URL: http://obo.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/obo/obo/ontology/anatomy/caro/aeo.obo.

BioPortal failed to load Human Developmental Anatomy Ontology, abstract version 1 (EHDAA) from URL: http://obo.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/obo/obo/ontology/anatomy/gross_anatomy/animal_gross_anatomy/human/human-dev-anat-abstract.obo.

BioPortal failed to load Human Developmental Anatomy Ontology, timed version (EHDA) from URL: http://obo.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/obo/obo/ontology/anatomy/gross_anatomy/animal_gross_anatomy/human/human-dev-anat-staged.obo.

BioPortal failed to load Minimal Anatomical Terminology (MAT) from URL: http://obo.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/obo/obo/ontology/anatomy/gross_anatomy/animal_gross_anatomy/multispecies/minimal_anatomical_terminology.obo.