[bioontology-support] ontology loading problem

Richard Baldock Richard.Baldock at igmm.ed.ac.uk
Wed Nov 22 01:46:16 PST 2017

Dear Jonathan,

I haven’t changed anything “out there”. I have an internal copy and it is the case I have to switch off one of the checks that OBO-Edit does but I can’t remember the details. I can try to download the file and see if it will load here. Here being at home of course I am fully out of the HGU, desk cleared, room empty and my shed full of junk!

Cheers

Richard.

Professor Richard Baldock
Biomedical Systems Analysis

******* Please note changed telephone numbers ********
—

Richard.Baldock at igmm.ed.ac.uk
MRC Human Genetics Unit 			Tel(direct): +44-131-6518661
MRC IGMM						Tel(mbl):    +44-779-3977030
University of Edinburgh				Tel(sb):      +44-131-6518500
Crewe Road						Fax:           +44-131-6518800
Edinburgh, EH4 2XU, UK.