[bioontology-support] Missing labels in bioportal UI for BAO

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 6 14:09:22 PDT 2017

Hi Mike,

John is correct, this issue should be fixed. Let us know if that’s not the case on your end.

Thanks!

Michael

On Oct 6, 2017, at 1:43 PM, John Graybeal <jgraybeal at stanford.edu<mailto:jgraybeal at stanford.edu>> wrote:

Hi Mike,

yes, Caty reported the same issue, sorry to make you report it again! We captured the issue here: https://github.com/ncbo/bioportal-project/issues/52 and thought it was fixed (and it looks OK in my browser).

Can you try from a different browser or after clearing your cache?  I think perhaps an old view has been cached.

John