[bioontology-support] Annotator - Specifying Ontology Version

Lucas Beasley labeasle at uncg.edu
Thu Oct 12 06:48:48 PDT 2017

Greetings,

I am a research assistant at the University of North Carolina at
Greensboro. I am using the NCBO Bioportal Annotator via the REST API to
create annotations. I am specifically using it to create GO annotations. I
noticed in the ontologies directory there are different versions for the GO
ontology. I am wanting to use an archived version of the GO. Is there a way
that I can specify which version of the GO to use for the annotator?

Sincerely,
Lucas Beasley