[bioontology-support] Annotator - Specifying Ontology Version

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 12 17:25:14 PDT 2017

Clement is correct. Your only option would be to install your own instance of BioPortal locally (using the BioPortal Virtual Appliance), put the version of GO into it that you want to use, and perform the annotations with that BioPortal installation.

Recent and ongoing changes to the VIrtual Appliance should make it easier to install, so this may be a viable option for you.

John