[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Mark Williams

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 16 08:42:44 PDT 2017

Hello Mark,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

I reprocessed EFO and search results are now populated for the “metabolism” and “acid" terms you mentioned below. I didn’t find any results for “crassulacean”, but it seems the ontology doesn’t contain that term. I downloaded / opened the latest version of EFO in the Protege ontology editor and performed a search for crassulacean, and there are no hits for that term.