[bioontology-support] while trying to make an update: "We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this error."

Egon Willighagen egon.willighagen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 04:29:14 PDT 2017

Dear support desk,

while trying to update an ontology I got a "We're sorry but something
has gone wrong. We have been notified of this error." message. I tried
this yesterday and again today.

Can you assist me? Is the service unavailable at this moment, or is
there something wrong with the information I am trying to upload? I'm
trying to update the WIKIPATHWAYS ontology, and the input is a Turtle
file, containing an OWL ontology. Is that supposed to work, or do I
need to convert it to a RDF/XML serialization, perhaps?

Your support would be most welcome,

with kind regards,

Egon

--