[bioontology-support] while trying to make an update: "We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this error."

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 17 07:02:25 PDT 2017

Hello Egon,

Apologies that you’re having difficulties updating WIKIPATHWAYS. BioPortal did experience some brief downtime yesterday, but not today that I’m aware of. Are you able to send me the ontology file that you’re attempting to submit (vendetti at stanford.edu)? Or, alternatively, if you’re entering a URL in the “Load from URL” field of the submission form, please send the URL. I’ll try to reproduce the error here so that I can troubleshoot.