[bioontology-support] Visualisations not working

Andreas Zankl andreas.zankl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 15:34:13 PDT 2017

Hi,

The Visualisation Tool in Bioportal does not work for me. I only get a bar
with an empty drop-down menu at the top (see screenshot attached). Have
tried various ontologies and with Safari 11.0 and Chrome v61.0 and always
the same result (as in the screenshot). I have a MacBook Pro running macOS
10.13 (High Sierra).

Hope you can help!
Andreas