[bioontology-support] Visualisations not working

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 19 16:39:25 PDT 2017

Hi Andreas,

There’s a known bug [1] with the visualization software, which is that it doesn’t work over secure connections. If you change the URL bar in your browser to use http:// instead of https://, you’ll be able to see the visualizations.

[1] https://github.com/ncbo/biomixer/issues/2

[cid:96E88A2F-D0D9-4936-B4F1-B30F991AA38C at stanford.edu]