[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Wentao Zhou

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 20 07:38:22 PDT 2017

Hi Wentao,

We import CPT into BioPortal from the UMLS. Due to licensing restrictions, we don’t offer a download link on our site. If you happen to have a UMLS license and provide us with your license number, we can facilitate getting you a copy privately. If you don’t already have a UMLS license, they are free, and you can sign up here:

https://www.nlm.nih.gov/databases/umls.html#license_request