[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from kalpmail

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 23 18:05:02 PDT 2017

Hello Kalpana,

To do this with BioPortal you would have to iterate through all the diseases and ask for the relevant drugs in each case.

I believe that if the ontology is put into Protege, a SPARQL query can be constructed to answer that question, if the drug-disease relationship are in a single ontology. That would be a question for the Protege list.

John