[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from renee wu

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 25 14:41:46 PDT 2017

Hi Renee,

Thanks for your question.  We've been talking among the team, and as you might have guessed, we are not aware of any way to do this with a simple API call.  We would expect the user to first get the class ancestors, then make the call for each ancestor to get its properties.

If I have misunderstood your request, please respond with more details and/or a concrete example. Thanks.

John