[bioontology-support] upload i2b2 file

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 25 17:42:08 PDT 2017

Hello Elena,

It appears that i2b2 file is associated with the LOINC ontology, so that’s the one you would select from the list (as shown in the screen shot below).

The form also requires that you specify a version of the ontology. You may want to ask Lori which version of LOINC this i2b2 file is associated with.

[cid:9056723E-5FA9-4EA6-AE30-D1E9D9BCAF2F at stanford.edu]