[bioontology-support] Request for VMWare NCBO Virtual Appliance

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 26 14:11:52 PDT 2017

Hello Lucas,

I can provide further help with your request, but let me first mention one suggestion for your (and the list's) consideration. Would it work to add the older GO ontology to BioPortal as a private-to-you ontology, then annotate against that single ontology? Others would not see the older version and it would save you the installation work.

Let me know what you think.

John