[bioontology-support] question on ontology

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 1 11:33:56 PDT 2017

Hi 紫荆,

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, I am not able to provide answers to your questions. This support list is focused around addressing questions / issues with the BioPortal software, and/or parsing issues that arise when ontologies are submitted. You might want to consider contacting the authors of the LOINC ontology (their contact information is listed on the ontology summary page [1]), as they may have ideas about how to extend their ontology, or create a related one.

Thanks,
Michael

[1] http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/LOINC