[bioontology-support] ontologies filter

Mazen Alobaidi malobaid at oakland.edu
Tue Sep 5 09:49:41 PDT 2017

Hi,
I'm using rest call as below, but I want to restricted it with only using
MESH.  How I can do this?

http://data.bioontology.org/annotator?text=Melanoma+is+a+malignant+tumor+of+melanocytes+which+are+found+predominantly+in+skin+but+also+in+the+bowel+and+the+eye
.

if used the filter ontology  I get the below error in rest call using Java

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://data.bioontology.org/annotator?ontologies=MESH&longest_only=false&exclude_numbers=false&whole_word_only=false&exclude_synonyms=false&text=Melanoma+is+a+malignant+tumor+of+melanocytes+which%2Bare+found+predominantly+in+skin+but+also+in+the+bowel+and+the%2Beye
    at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(Unknown
Source)
    at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown
Source)