[bioontology-support] NCBO Virtual Appliance Request

Pourreza Shahri, Morteza mpourrezashahri at montana.edu
Fri Sep 8 16:50:10 PDT 2017

Dear Support team,

I am Morteza Pourreza Shahri, PhD student in computer science at Montana State University under supervision of Dr. Indika Kahanda (CC'd). We are working on extracting ontology terms from the text. Since there are millions of files, running NCBO in offline mode would be a better solution for our work.

I was wondering if you could provide us with the NCBO Virtual Appliance, so we would be able to run it offline.

Sincerely,

Morteza Pourreza Shahri

PhD Student

Gianforte School of Computing