[bioontology-support] I want to try the VMWare Virtual Appliance

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 11 13:29:25 PDT 2017

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the virtual appliance, I will be happy to help you with your request.

For our record keeping please give us the following information:
- your BioPortal user name -- if you need one go to http://bioportal.bioontology.org/accounts/new
- a one to two sentence description of your project
- why you want to use the VA rather than the public instance. For example, do you want to host
  non-biomedical or proprietary ontologies, or annotate private data? Do you have performance concerns?

We usually respond within a business day upon receiving this information.

John